Feb 21, 2012

Never again

That was HARD... After our day of travel to Estonia, with 2 kids and 2 luggages, I said to my mum that we will never come to visit them again, it would be better if it is them who will come to us next time.
The first half of a day I tried to stay positive and calm, in the evening it was impossible to stay positive. Because: I was excosted, kids were complaining, we had to take f*** metro in Paris! with all the bad guys of Paris, for 1 HOUR! we needed to take 2 flight connections and then 3 hours of driving, we were hungry and my ass hurted to sit too long... BUT the most sad thing was, that it was 14th of Feb. ;( I didn´t even had a chance to drink a cup of coffee, my husband didn´t have a chance to take his well deserved beer... Everything was for kids and still it was hard for them too!

Now we are in Estonia, it took me 1 week to be normal again and we r having fun in the big amount of SNOW!

Next is 3 days of beauty salon reabilitations!

No comments: