Feb 6, 2012

My Birthday was 31 years ago :)


and today, I am cellebrating my 31st birthday. 31 is a very, very strange age, I don´t feel more mature or more older. It does not mean anything!
When I was a kid, I was dreaming about 6th of Febuary, today... I was just expecting a good day, without any bad moments. It was a great day! Thank you to my husband, who forgot in the morning, as usual, about MY day. Then he was feeling guilty and made everything he could to please me. Thank you daughter who didn´t ignore me when she first have seen me in the morning, sitting on her pot and kissed me and said: "maman". Thank you mama who called me in the morning, thank you 50 people who left a message on facebook, thank you people who sms me and called, called, called all day long :)
It was first time birthday without taking memory pictures, without guests in the house and flowers. And it was great! Because now, only happiness that counts and attention of close to me people.

LOVE you world!

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Luna S said...

happy birthday darling! x

luna
lunaoffduty

alexsasha said...

Thank you Luna. Are u connected somehow to natalieoffduty? ;)
xo